Saturday, August 11, to Thursday, August 23, 2012 (13 days, 11 nights)
When making an early reservation, call us at 908-689-8792 for discount information.
(Non-refundable deposit …$300 per person)
(single supplement $379) (three in a room, deduct $50 each)
The price includes air transportation on from New York area airport,
all flight taxes, hotels, airport transfers, baggage transfers,
all side trips, 101 Sacred Hearts jacket, deluxe motorcoach with lavatory,
hotel accommodations with a private bathroom,
daily breakfast and dinner, (lunch is on your own),
(No Hidden Costs)
The Itinerary includes visits to:
Knock, Achill Sound, Inchigeela, Ballinspittle, Melleray Grotto,
Fr. Payton & Attymass, Dublin
Tour coordinator — Dr. Rosalie A. Turton
Joining us will be the 101 Pilgrim Virgin Statue
Daily Mass and 4 Rosaries a day.
1) Sat., August 11: on plane
Early evening departure from New York area.
2) Sun., August 12: Inchigella (3 nights)
Arrive Shannon Airport and proceed to our accommodation in West Cork. Afternoon Mass at a Mass Rock, as in the days of the Irish Catholic persecution. Dinner in the lovely Goughane Barra Shrine hotel.
3) Mon., August 13: Inchigella
Today we will visit the quaint Gougane Barra Shrine for Mass and a tour. Then we will make a brief stop at Quills Irish shop. We will also visit Christ the King Church, and then go to McCarthy Grotto followed by a visit to Rossmore Grotto, sites of the apparitions in Inchigella.
4) Tues., August 14: Inchigella
We will coach to Mt. Melleray Grotto to the Cistershin Monastary and beautiful historic Church there. Meet with Fr. Pat Hallinan, who will explain the visions in Melleray Grotto, and participate in the anniversary celebration there today. In the evening, we will proceed to Ballinspiddle, the site of the famous moving statue.
5) Wed., August 15: Castlebar (3 nights)
We expect to meet a visionary today who was miraculously healed and is very spiritually gifted. We then will visit the historic Ballintubber Abbey for a Mass and a video showing of this historic, rebuilt, and now funtioning abbey.
6) Thurs., August 16: Castlebar,
Morning visit to Attymass, hom of Fr. Patrick Peyton, for a special video presentation and a talk by Fr. Bart. Then attend the novena celebration the Knock Shrine and the healing Mass, followed by a procession in the Knock Shrine Basilica. We will see a video about the miracle there and an historical tour of the Knock Shrine. Coach back to Castlebar. Evening talk by visionary, Tom Lennon.
7) Fri., August 17: Castlebar
Mass at local church in Achill, followed by tour of the spectacular Achill Island with visionary, Tom Lennon. Visit the House of Prayer at Achill Sound, founded by Fr. Gerard McGinnity and visionary Christina Gallagher.
8) Sat., August 18: Donnegal (3 nights)
Today we will visit Cairns Grotto and meet with Mr. McDonnell who will explain about the apparitions that occurred there. After a stop at the Foxford Wollen Mills,we will proceed to Rossnowlagh Monastery on the way to Donnegal. Their mountain Stations of the Cross overlook the majestic ocean.
9) Sun., August 19: Donnegal
Visit Ards Capuchin Monastery and the Cathedral in Letterkenney.
10) Mon., August 20: Donnegal
Coach to Kerrytown apparition site for our Mass at aMass Rock. In the evening we will visit Maggie Dans Restaurant for special Irish entertainment.
11) Tues., August 21: Dublin (2 nights)
On our way to Dublin, time permitting, we will stop to see the incorrupt head of Saint Sir Oliver Plunket. Coach to Dublin to Maynooth College. Dinner and night prayers.
12) Wed., August 22: Dublin
In Dublin, we will visit the Padre Pio Center. Dublin Afternoon visit to Trinity College , St. Theresa's Church, the Black Madonna in the Carmelite Chruch, and the Veritas Catholic bookshop. Farewell banquet.
13) Thurs., August 23: home
After early morning Mass at Maynooth College in the grand century-old elegant chapel, we fly back to the USA, arriving home on the same day.
Announcing a Mini-Retreat
Prior to the 2012 Ireland/Apparition Pilgrimage
Washington, New Jersey
Wednesday, August 8, 2012:
1) Retreat officially begins at 5 p.m. (Drive here or fly into Newark, NJ, (or JFK, NY, but Newark is better) and further instructions will be provided).
2) Dinner in excellent Washington, New Jersey restaurant (included)
3) Following dinner, there will be a Rosary and dessert at Fatima House
Thursday, August 9, 2012:
2) 11:30 a.m. Mass at Blue Army Shrine
3) Shrine store is usually open daily between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
4) Transportation to restaurant for lunch (on your own) and return to lodging
5) Divine Mercy Chaplet and spiritual video showings at Fatima House
6) Dinner at excellent restaurant (included) and return to lodging
Friday, August 10, 2012:
1) Breakfast, followed by 11 a.m. Rosary and Mass at the Blue Army Shrine.
2) Transportation for lunch (on your own)
3) 3 p.m. Walking Stations of the Cross/Rosary Garden at Blue Army Shrine
4) 6:30 p.m. dinner in a different excellent restaurant (included)
5) 8 p.m. Rosary meeting, social hour and religious video
Saturday, August 11, 2012:
2) Depart for early morning Mass
3) Depart to airport
||$25 per person due immediatly if interested. (Balance due within 60 days)
|Total price is:
||$199 per person for a double room
$299 for a single room
||Three nights lodging, three full dinners, spiritual video showings, prIvate conferences with priest upon request, Eucharistic adoration periods, Rosary social hours, daily transportation, and transportation to and from airport.
If you are driving, you may leave your car at Fatima House during the pilgrimage.
Revised February 14, 2012